One of my favorite places we visited in New York was Measure Lounge, located inside The Langham in Midtown Manhattan. From the ambience to the food, this place is certainly a great place to kick up your feet and really relax during a busy day.
Pau & I had the pleasure of dining at Measure Lounge during our visit to New York a couple of weeks ago. We were greeted by friendly staff members and immediately seated, and given a delicious bowl of mixed nuts. While we contemplated over what to get, because everything sounded delicious, our server gave us a rundown of the cocktail of the month and what Measure is known for. Needless to say, we ordered a handful of small plates and were blown away by the display and taste!
What we ordered:
- Oysters: 6 pieces
- Lobster and shrimp shu mai: 3 pieces (so flavorful) / topped with seaweed
- Cured meats and cheese plate
- Roasted peppers and tomato soup: one of the best tomato soups I've ever had and the bread was so good!
- JackWax old fashioned
- With Love, Marilyn - cocktail of the month (Avion Silver Tequila with lavender)
- Chocolate fondue plate: fruits, cake, and marshmallows included
- Creme brûlée
After a day full of appointments, Measure Lounge was the best place to rest for us. I absolutely loved everything we had and totally miss it! Can't wait to go back and if you're in NY, make sure to stop by and tell them I sent ya :)
P.S. Thank you to the Langham for this life saving portable battery charger! Def a must-have for traveling :)