We all need a staycation once in awhile and while I may live on the outskirts of LA, I sure can't resist the vibes I get from it. KSOLE and I recently had an amazing stay at The Redbury in Hollywood. We were blown away by the decor of the room we received and to be quite honest, the outside of this place isn't too impressive so we had no idea what to expect.
So let's run through the basics:
- Parking is valet only but we never had to wait more than 2 minutes to get our car
- Check-in is on the 2nd floor as the first floor is where Cleo is. If you haven't been there, you must! I love their food. If you're not feeling that, Katsuya is across the way.
- Wifi is available and service doesn't suck on any of the floors
- View from the room was amazing and they have a courtyard downstairs that's gorgeous - but we were unable to use it due to a wedding
- Kitchenette included in our room with a huge shower and ton of closet space
- Record player and vinyls provided, which set off the mood for our stay
- Lighting in the daytime is amazing. At night, the lights are dim and not ideal for photos but perfect for a romantic night in
- Living room decor was gorgeous and the entire place is so spacious
I couldn't resist doing some work while I was there and was impressed by how fast their Internet is. That's a must-have for me during stays since I'm usually blogging or on social media posting about my stay. I loved that the kitchen included everything you need, including several choices with alcohol (haha).
The room was extremely spacious and I really wish my place had a similar layout! Totally missing our room there and hope to stay again soon.
Overall, this is on our top 3 places that we loved staying at and that's in comparison with places from Palm Springs to San Diego! While each place has their own uniqueness about themselves, there's very few places that feel like home to us. The Redbury is certainly a place I wouldn't mind returning to.
Thank you to The Redbury for having us!
A curated collection by Lisa Linh featuring guides, tips & tricks, and advice for your getaways, business, and life.