OOTD: Greek Goddess
What makes this the perfect date outfit?
1. The flowy dress allows you to eat as much as you want without worrying about looking bloated afterwards.
2. Comfortable kitten heels, a major plus if you'll be walking around before or after dinner.
3. A lightweight but functional bag that is not intrusive or obnoxious in print.
4. Dainty jewelry. Nothing too flashy and not too much bling.
5. You feel great, look great and you will take your date's breath away!
I am in love with this look and actually wore the outfit to work before having dinner with my boyfriend. I tend to stray away from the girly girl styles but could not resist when I saw this on Foreign Exchange's website. I had to have it. No regret in purchasing this piece at all.
Now, let's take a look at this beautiful headband by Child of Royals. This Gilded Leaf Headband is gorgeous and actually would pair well with any look, including a plain tee and shorts. Oh and the best part? Get 10% off your order at Child of Royals with my discount code: Lisa10! I adore this item and can see myself incorporating it in plenty of upcoming summer looks. Make sure to grab yours before they sell out - and trust me, their items sell fast!